Blogs > Babbling Bride

A blog detailing the inner thoughts and wedding plans of a slightly neurotic blonde.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Love for our wrists

My groom and I recently bought one another gifts to wear on our wedding day. I suppose wedding day gifts are traditionally a surprise, but when he was looking at getting a shiny, new watch to wear with his tux, I told him that's something I'd like to buy him.

He's a watch guy, so I know he'll cherish it long past the big day. And each time he puts it on, checks the time or gets complimented on it, he'll think of me.

Because BK is so into watches, I knew I'd rather have him pick out the one he wanted. I mean, I'd never expect him to be able to pick my ideal pair of designer heels from a lineup of worthy contenders. BK has fine taste and went for a new Movado, very different from the one he wears to work every day. Let me just say, thank goodness for the Philadelphia Premium Outlets -- I was able to get him an exquisite watch at a superb price.

Then when I found a beautiful bridal bracelet that was just right for me, I thought, how fitting -- something snazzy for my wrist, just like he'll have from me.

And so, BK bought me a bracelet of dark grey pearls and Swarovski crystals that, for years to come, I'll wear on special occasions and think of the day we were married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home