Blogs > Babbling Bride

A blog detailing the inner thoughts and wedding plans of a slightly neurotic blonde.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bow-tie Bentley

Photoshopped by John Berry
I've always known Bentley would look good in a bow tie. And now this Photoshopped masterpiece has verified it.

I got to thinking about formal wear for my Cavalier King Charles when I realized how much I'd love to somehow include him in our special day.

I won't stick a flower in his mouth and push him down the aisle, he won't serve as ring bearer -- nothing crazy like that. But how snazzy would he look posing for a few photos with his mom and dad, the bride and groom? As you can see, the dog is photogenic.

Not only that, Bentley is a huge part of our little family, and it's hard to imagine him not participating at all in our special day.





So it's really only a matter of logistics -- and figuring out how to prevent our frisky pup from jumping up on my gown and covering BK's tux in hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home