Blogs > Babbling Bride

A blog detailing the inner thoughts and wedding plans of a slightly neurotic blonde.

Friday, May 20, 2011

'Bridesmaids' with bridesmaids

I'm so looking forward to seeing "Bridesmaids" this weekend with some of my bridesmaids, one of whom is getting married next year, and our roles will then reverse!

With four months to go until our wedding, it's great timing for a movie like this to come out. As we get into the nitty gritty of things, I expect "Bridesmaids" and my bridesmaids will pump me up for the big event and bring lots of laughs.

With an ensemble cast of strong female comics, I love it already. And from what I hear, this movie will not disappoint. This will be the perfect way to spend a Saturday night with old friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home