Blogs > Babbling Bride

A blog detailing the inner thoughts and wedding plans of a slightly neurotic blonde.

Monday, March 28, 2011

A candleabra with the right look

Check out the Ivory Elegance candleabra I ordered last night to serve as a decorative prop at our reception. It captures the style of our wedding so well. And after that, maybe I'll find a place for it in my future dining room, as it also complements my Marchesa by Lenox Paisley Bloom china (thanks, Mom!) and Lenox Vintage Jewel stemware and flatware.

Things are really starting to come together. The plans have switched into a higher gear, and my vision for our wedding "look" is coming to fruition.

It was a big weekend on the wedding front. BK and I met with a florist; my mom and I narrowed the invitation options down to a few and marveled at my gown, which just arrived at the bridal shop late last week; BK looked into tuxedo options for the first time; and he and I completed pre-cana so that we can be married in the Catholic church. Oh, and I'm pretty certain I've found the right favors for our guests.

Stay tuned for details!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home