Blogs > Babbling Bride

A blog detailing the inner thoughts and wedding plans of a slightly neurotic blonde.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Wedding Paper Divas

I highly recommend. Not that Wedding Paper Divas needs the Babbling Bride's endorsement. Any bride-to-be who belongs to The Knot has heard about their "unique wedding invitations and stationary." And they've been featured in bridal magazines galore. But with the many, many online stationary websites out there, I had to propose this option to my fellow planners.

I just ordered my save the date cards and it was a great experience. WPD has a variety of layouts and designs to choose from. My wedding style is traditional, but I wanted to have a little more fun with Save the Dates. Fun, but not too quirky. I also knew which engagement photo I wanted to use so the card had to work with the image. Even with something that specific in mind, I came across dozens of options.

Another perk: The WPD website is user-friendly. While you're browsing, you can start the selection process by saving cards you like and then comparing them. And if you're not sure what you're looking for, there are categories to narrow down the many options and make your search easier.

Once you choose your card it's very simple to upload your image(s) and customize your text. I started working on mine a couple of weeks ago and then got sidetracked. It was easy to save a draft of my "project" and go back to it later.

When I ordered last night, I was asked a few different times (via a pop-up message) if I needed to chat live with one of their customer service reps before proceeding to checkout. And I was prompted to proofread a few different times before finalizing my order.

But what really made me feel great about my WPD order was the price. In my option, the cost of their save the date cards are already managable to begin with, but once you create an account with WPD, they offer you great promotional deals. I received a nice discount on my order AND free shipping.

So if you want to send your guests a unique announcement telling them to reserve your wedding date, check out Wedding Paper Divas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home