Blogs > Babbling Bride

A blog detailing the inner thoughts and wedding plans of a slightly neurotic blonde.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

The search is on for a videographer

After a brief wedding hiatus, I feel it's time to jump back into plans. TheKnot.com floods my inbox with daily reminders about how many months and days remain and which items I have yet to cross off of my "to-do" before I say "I do." While some might find the average 23 e-mails per day to be helpful, for me, I find they are anxiety-inducing.

I do have a couple of options in mind for both florist and DJ. But first, I'm on a major search for a videographer.

When choosing a photographer, I knew exactly the look I wanted and I went after it. I expect I'll be equally picky with this vendor. It's a very important one to me.

I know of a few options for wedding videographers in the area, but I'd like to open this up to any readers out there who might be able to help. Any suggestions or recommendations are welcome! Either leave a comment or e-mail me at mbrooks@timesherald.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home